- Luxury Experiences
- Awards Experiences
- Corporate Experiences
- Educational Experiences
- Political Experiences
- Niche-Based Experiences
Coulter Events is the full-service producer of an array of high-profile national awards programs. From concept to inception, Coulter Events has a unique ability to create Awards Programs with a significant "WOW" factor. We never lose sight of the need to generate net revenue. Whether it is recognizing the best in national and local market radio and television programming, celebrating the best audio books of the year or honoring companies and individuals that lead the way in promoting career and life balance, a Coulter Events-produced program is both distinctive and memorable.
Awards Experiences Produced by Coulter Events:
The Gies Awards for Vision, Innovation, and Achievement
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association's Night of Hope
The SCORE Awards
Hometown Video Awards
Coulter Events works with corporate clients who want to leverage their products or events to focus the target audience on a common goal. We produce corporate events that create a sense of unity, team and common purpose; highlights opportunity and market vision; and celebrates and rewards accomplishment. Corporate events must deliver lasting impressions – embedding the story that you wish to tell.
Corporate Events Produced by Coulter Events:
- American Express OPEN Women's Business Summit
- American Express OPEN VIP Events
- Primark Corporation Product Launches
- SkyTel "President's Club" Incentive Events
- Various Venture Capital/Angel Investor Forums
Coulter Events strives to make a good educational event something truly extraordinary and enlightening. At Coulter Events, we want to first understand the story the client wishes to tell through the event. From there, we bring the story to life, including theme conceptualization, content development, speaker acquisition, public relations and communications, budget development, marketing and design, registration services, and of course, event production. And we all know, a great story is one we want to revisit again and again.
Educational Experiences Produced by Coulter Events:
- American Society of Women Accountants Annual Conference
- American Women in Radio & Television Women's Media Forum
- Alliance for Massage Therapy Education Annual Conference
- Association Media & Publishing Annual Conference
- National Child Support Enforcement Association Annual Conference
The Coulter Events-produced political event is one that is conceived and designed to accomplish your goals. If politics is the art of persuasion, then political events must do all that is required in the end to persuade ... they must inform and educate, provide access, create opportunity for dialogue and ultimately inspire if the core mission of persuasion is to be accomplished.
Political Experiences Produced by Coulter Events:
- American Women in Radio & Television Congressional Leadership Reception
- Bob Graham for President 2004 Campaign Launch Announcement
- National Child Support Enforcement Association Policy Forum
- United States-New Zealand Council Partnership Forum
- Various PAC events
Coulter Events takes pride in producing niche special events possessing unique goals. Event conceptualization normally occurs well off the page of straight-line thinking and frequently integrates the nonprofit, corporate and political worlds. If you want a strategic event partner to jump-start creative thought about how events can be leveraged to deliver maximum returns, make the Coulter Events choice.
Unique Strategic Experiences Produced by Coulter Events:
- American Express OPEN "Women's Business Summit"
- American Women in Radio & Television 50th Anniversary Gala
- American Women in Radio & Television Celebrity Golf Invitational
- Art & Soul Restaurant – "After Hours with Chef Art Smith Inaugural Celebration"
- Empowering America National Radio PSA Campaign Rollout
- Making Waves: The 50 Greatest Women in Radio and Television™ Book Launch
- Make Mine a $Million Business Competitions
- NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series – #54 Truck Sponsorship and related events
- National Summit of Women's Business Organizations
- The Broadcasting & Cable Annual Author Series Celebration
- SCORE/ American Express OPEN Small Business Speed Coaching Test Drive Series
- The Staubach Companies "Total Package"
- Uncommon Women on Common Ground™ Workshop Series
"A brand is the product of a thousand small gestures.”
–Michael D. Eisner, former CEO, Disney