What We Do
Coulter is lauded as an industry leader because of the desirability of what we deliver, who we represent and most important, ‘why’ we are.
- Coulter is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the belief that principled people are the organizations' chief asset, and will treat their team members and clients with respect and dignity; and
- Coulter's people-driven culture values and rewards ethics, active listening, innovation, performance and lifelong learning.
- Coulter pursues "smart growth," which delivers focused management attention on building and accelerating the momentum of existing clients;
- Coulter partners with clients in the pursiut of mutual sucess; and
- Coulter believes that the potential of its people and clients is limitless.
- Coulter views the ability to be passionate about client success as a central criteria in client selection;
- Coulter strives to achieve and maintain high ethical and performance standards; and
- Coulter believes that lasting relationships with its people and clients are built upon a foundation of credibility and trust, which must be earned and maintained in all we undertake.
Coulter delivers the people, purpose, and performance that transform high-potential, socially principled non-profit organizations and corporations from good to great.
“Human beings can only grow because each of their 100 trillion cells holds the capacity to execute the entire life cycle. Likewise, an organization can only grow when every individual carries its vision, and proactively puts into place the means to implement that vision.”
– Chris Meyer, Director,
the Cap Gemini Center for Business Innovation